Pandemonium Pandemonium

The best thing to ever happen of all time, and all times to come.

Adventures of ALhan SE Adventures of ALhan SE

animation is a bit stiff, but i suppose that's part of the charm. well done pal

Hnocklefritz's Date Hnocklefritz's Date

haha. had a good laugh watching this, it definitely is original as far as I'm concerned. As the guy below said, great timing. good use of loop.

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Great animation

David Cronenberg esque. really well done, i can tell right now it's going to linger in the memory.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

Thankyou very much - and linger in the memory? - great news

Hetalia Winter Olympics Hetalia Winter Olympics

ehhhhhh

pretty much a replica of that coke ad. looks like you even rotoscoped the movements of the fucks from the original commercial, wtf man. wtf...

"Winter" "Winter"

Hhahhahahahhahhah OHOOO AHAAA AHAHAHAHAH

animation was fantastic. this animation is about as dark and bleak as it gets, but the darker it gets the more hilariously ironic the "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" banner gets.

SpeedE The WFD SpeedE The WFD

Great animations

That was hilarious, and superbly animated. Your name sounds familiar, did you post at the sfdt forums?

McAfee-Enterprises responds:

Thanks so much, it means a lot to us! :) What is sfdt forums ? I may have, your name looks familiar also...........

Again thanks so much!

Snap Crackle Pop Snap Crackle Pop

a good laugh

loved the "i love you, man" reference. a truly funny submission you got here.

Carl & the Blob Carl & the Blob

hahahahahha AHOOO AHAAA OHOOO hahahahhahah OHHHOWW

newgrounds is THE place to be when stoned on POT. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH MAN.

Quacko4 responds:

Well...I'd prefer if people would find it funny WITHOUT the aid of mind-altering drugs, but any port in a storm, I suppose.

Weed Tripping Stoner Weed Tripping Stoner

REAL GOOD

Makes me wonder if you were on acid while making this brilliant video. I think i coughed up a lung laughing at this, pretty cool. although i still have to scoop my lungs off the floor... fuck. rated 5. and now im gonna quote big lebowski cause it's related to this vid "8 year olds, dude".

SimonGreen responds:

Thanks man it makes me feel great knowing i actually mutilated someones organs with my Animation :D Hope it didnt hurt too much. Have never seen Big Lebowski but just looked it up and dont worry ill be watching it shortly :p